goodsoundclub diy hornspeaker forum (Off Topic)

by angeloitacare, Sunday, September 17, 2006, 03:32 (6430 days ago) @ angeloitacare

forgot to add following comments from romy the cat:

None of the horns are capable to do 220hz up to 20khz. It is direct violation of the nature of the horns as you have fundamentally compromised design. For higher frequency the 220hz is insultingly deep (with all negative consequences). I do not even mention the compromised deafragms and many other factors. In Radiotron is clearly said the horn much not be use across wide frequency range but the audio people keep feeding themselves by illusions… I have no idea why… Regarding the BMS. I had two BMS drivers in 2000-2001. they are very nice made but unfortunately they had absolutely no sound. I mean they had great pressure but have some kind of immunity to tone. I was not able to get from them any color discrimination. They pushed juts a mass of gray pressure that was intolerable. A few weeks got the infamies citrines at AA advertised to each other BMS driver. I posted a reply in there that of course was vandalized.

what would u answer, Bert ?

unfortunately my Orpheans did not arrive, otherwise i could judge better.

regards Angelo

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread