Swing it out ! (Part-2) (Swing)

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Sunday, September 17, 2006, 18:09 (6423 days ago) @ GC
edited by unknown, Sunday, September 17, 2006, 18:20

Hi GC,

Your post really makes me smile :yes: although I feel a bit embarrassed too. :blush: I mean, it's not completely fair to be the first tasting this wonderful product. However, the product deserves it. It's just freaking amazing !

I was happy to see Berts SWING in you listening room. Then I know Bert is
finshing mine.

:lol: Well, it really *is* true. Also, I know what a mental hard time Bert had to again spend his precious time to something else than your creation. But is was always for the good cause. And I obviously was the most happy to serve as a second opinion, or the proof that in another environment the Swing just makes YOUR day. Haha.

How nice it is to read one of the first, if not the first, mini
review of the SWING's:wink:

The stupid thing is, there's hardly anything to tell once you can start expressing things like "real sound", or "real music".
For now I will add another phenomenon, which may be subjective :
With the Swing, and when you close your eyes, the music is just in your head, like with a headphone but now WITH vibes. With eyes open this just doesn't work (for me). Anyway, also with eyes open, there's no "border" or "plate" anymore where the depth of the stage sits. Edit : This will be room dependant I think, and the more reflections you have, the better it is. This phenomenon by itself is just one thing you MUST keep in mind. I mean, as long as your are bothered by reflections or standing waves, you need to start tweaking everything but the room itself. For that matter listening at Bert's place is quite another experience (where the stage *is* at some plate in the distance). This could be a matter of taste though.

Yeah, the waiting sure is worth while !

Peter

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread