goodsoundclub diy hornspeaker forum (Off Topic)

by Bert @, Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 09:11 (6401 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Hi Angelo,

what would u answer, Bert ?

You should never believe what other people write on the web. Especially among the DIY-ers, most posts are usualy from information gathered elsewhere on the web and almost never from their own experiences. Even if things were from their own experiences, only a few DIY-ers actually know what they are doing...

Also, I do not want to be a part of a discussion that leads to nothing. It will only be worthwhile if this discussion takes place between people who actually have heard the system and besides that, compared it to be able to be objective.

Having discussions about what is possible or even impossible related to theory only is only wasting time. In this audio world there is more than just that.

I have better things to do...

unfortunately my Orpheans did not arrive, otherwise i could judge better.

You should judge yourself and add a good bass system below the Orphean. When all of that is settled then you can write from your own experiences that it is not about the used parts alone that brings the perceived quality, it is how the designer of the system was capable to create something extremely well from a compromised situation (as all audio related stuff is a better or worse compromise).

Ciao,

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread