DEQX vs Twindac+/Django (Off Topic)

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Saturday, September 23, 2006, 18:36 (6396 days ago) @ soundcheck
edited by unknown, Saturday, September 23, 2006, 18:40

Hi folks.

I am a bit confused. Are you talking about Behringer DEQ-Equalizer or
DCX-crossover.

Hi Klaus,

Assumed this is addressed to me ... my fault. I was confusing by "generalizing" different products, though knowing how they all work.
Anyway, I had this one : http://www.behringer.com/DEQ2496/index.cfm?lang=ENG before I brought it back. Note that this is not just an equalizer, but a 10 band parametric equalizer (amongst more).

In combination with Room EQ Wizard you'd have auto-calibration for room correction (with something like a Behringer EMC 8000 measuring microphone).

I am actually waiting for somebody who'll develop some kind of PC based
solution. Peter: Wouldn't that be something for the future roadmap of
GC.:smile:

Well, at one time I had all software collected to start doing this, with the PC as origin. When I was done with this, I though : wait a minute, then I *have* to use the PC from now on. And then I dropped it.
Also note that Vista contains excessive (auto calibration) stuff in this direction.

In the end I don't think I use something else than the PC, but it takes a lot more than audio to state that (video being the only thing else, but *also* complicated).

Peter

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread