NuForce talks (Off Topic)

by GC, Saturday, January 27, 2007, 07:14 (6292 days ago) @ PeterSt.
edited by GC, Saturday, January 27, 2007, 09:19

Hi Peter

http://forum.bd-design.nl/index.php?id=12340&page=0&category=0&order=last_a...
:swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: )

No that problem is not solved yet. I understand you were making a longer post and....uoops..gone!:agressive:

Concluded : We were trying very hard to find out what was wrong, and the
salesman wasn't very helpful. For now we must trust *you*, and as I said
before : aferwards we were talking a long time how it could be possible
that you judge the NuFore just to be very good. :friends:

You can trust me. And I trust you. We are talking about some outcomes that are simply too different to get any sence out of it.
And for once I will "defend" :blush: all reviewers saying this is the best. How could they recomend a sound that is so scary lausy screaming howling useless to anyone. It caNot be they are lyeing that much?:confused:

That amp caused me my lifes headache re. AC and grounding. The only thing I did not try out yet is to play from a different source than my TVC. I have been forced to use that, because 2V RMS from my DAC directly into the NF would have been :teasing:

I will leave my findings on this thread. :read:

I will also call the friendly Mr. Jason at NF USA to enlighten us.

GC:cool:

PS! Just to get one thing precised. I'm also playing on the 9, not the SE who's said to be even better.
I have not ordered a SE yet until all AC questions are answered and solved.

PS!PS! And you know me that well that my mission recomending the NF's is neither commercial or even close to religious. I don't care from what, whom or where good and bad sound comes from. Just good sound comes. :yes:

My terrible long praisings of the SWINGs sound on this forum were driven by one fact only: I have never heard a speaker system that good (subjectively). I just had to get the preassure out and therefore spilled a lot of words in these topics. :heart:

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread