UcD (Off Topic)

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Tuesday, February 13, 2007, 00:20 (6279 days ago) @ GC

Hey you two ... the only thing I understand from your posts is SM. Or when PS is me ... then I understand two things of it.

Anyway, this afternoon I called this MM-Audio stuff, and just like their website doesn't respond, their phone doesn't either. What a world ...
Not 100% decent, I said.

Mmm, did Hypex loose their Switching Power supplies...?

Actually I don't know. What I do know that the emittance is least of all.

I think it should be possible to have the Kharma's and the NF's here at
the same time?

Whatever comes from the NuForce, please allow the lot to come with speaker cables; the salesman probably was too polite in saying he would bring his the next time, but of what I read, the NuForce just can't do without it (feedback at the speaker terminals or whatever voodoo this is about).

It would be great if we could gather both the merchandise and the ears
who's to suffer from the D-amping at the same time.

Damping merchandise ? man, you can bring marihuana if you can cope with the customs ... Did you, btw, ever examine the D'amping material in your Swings ?
DO NOT REMOVE THAT !
Just notice the smoke coming from that 2.5" hole ... Amused to breathe ...

Well, I can't make more sense of your both posts than to be objective ...
I'll try to get myself a pair of Hypes tomorrow, with the objective of (huh, what's in words) finding our current amps better. Is that a deal ?

I'll most probably end up with selling amps each other month, like so many do these days.

For now, :secret: :stop: :bey:

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread