Can a 1:1 remark make a thread to me? (Off Topic)

by GC, Thursday, February 15, 2007, 15:43 (6252 days ago) @ PeterSt.
edited by GC, Thursday, February 15, 2007, 21:45

he he..Peter.

:blrrr:

:lol:

By a closer thought I might not even be that insane, majority would doubt for sure though.
A D-amp is not emitting heat because of it ****ing efficiency, even I found out. Now try to think following your throughput theory 1:1. If you accept, and you have to, your Bose speakers neither slips e-watts to preassure watts through in ratio 1:1. You're loosing energy, heat and theory. (I better start praying. He will kill me for saying that).
Be a little more global thinking and get your brain galvanicaly seperated 1:1 from your CPU in your PC towers.
Hypex will throw 700 watts directly in our brass horns without giving us a change to feel comfortably warm.
I'll at least give the phenomenal idea using the radiator a try. It's just a normal pull-down resistor. Then if it even improves sound I will look up for a patent. The money-fobia, U know. :wink: :grazy:

If this forum didn't already spoil your relations to Hypex and they don't pick up the phone anymore because of the show-number thing, I will kindly ask you/them to concern a little about the gain through such an amp.
Even I use a TVC, my DAC 2V RMS output will destroy Belgrade again, like all we NATO heroes once did years ago.
But I will God D*** not exchange my SWINGS for a pair of Apogee's to utilize those watts.

nnah...time to start a new "Insane Ideas" topic.....there you will find my problems exposed installing your wonderful player :lol:

Hey..btw, Peter. You once dropped a pic of a mini table station controling a labtop wireless. What excactly was it for a device?
Or was it just a photo of one of your numerous Tamagotchi's you always carry around.

[image]

GC

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread