Positive experiences with Class D (Off Topic)

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Thursday, February 15, 2007, 22:01 (6272 days ago) @ GC

Hi GC, my man,

You could be of such great contribution to, in fact, any death;
This forum could be of such valuable information; Weren't it ... :clapping:

Couldn't there be any means of, well, keep you busy ?
There must be *some* way to get the NFs going ?

Bert, lacking of a moderator, couldn't you put a GC-Reply into the trashbin AKA GC black hole ?

The man from Beltrade is absorbing all the women passing my house from a random continent. He was banned from his galaxy to this area with no luck.
I even imagine there is a power drain to his domestics, not even Einstein could have thought of. There's nucleair forces :evil: created by him, his shower and his dual Orph ready for launch deep down in his bathtub pit.
Nothing but disaster can be awaitened from this vicious beast.

Progress of this world is stalled by his high emittence of FM nonsense.
You out there ... can't you see The WOTW is taking over ?
No longer than one day ago another Christensen was hired to doome our women, children and their precious mobile phones, containing 12Mpx photo sensors and preciously designed HighQ GC output.

This man, he does not allow it.

Let us gather before it is too late. Let us vote for this man to be in the middle of the axe of evil. The brain this earth was not designed for. The GC experience. The master of ... well, souls of pure insanity. The child in time bouncing all bullets. The July Morning in the middle of february. The stairway to hell freezing over. The bad moon rising behind the steamy windows. The owner of the lonely Heart;
The unique, yeah, GC experience.

Let him be.

Now let Google swallow that !
:drinks:

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread