Redwine Signature 30 (Off Topic)

by GC, Saturday, March 10, 2007, 00:11 (6229 days ago) @ Rudolf150
edited by GC, Saturday, March 10, 2007, 01:20

My dear friend Rudolf

How it is somehow nice to see you here again. Remember he cozy evening in Berts studio and the drive to the forest hotel talks? First listen to the SWING's? We were blown out by the sound of those Goodies.

And as it usualy is here, it's hard to remember posts more than 5

minutes

old.

I guess it is because of the Redwine in your blood ...:grin:

Indeed it is. So i choose to buy those amps, just because of the name :grin:

Misssion: I have the Border Petrol 300SE's going here. Hapyy about them

as

long as they are not on trial with D's and T's. Then they fail. They

fail

due to my SWINGs does tell a different story than my old ORIS's did.

Can you tell me, how the Border Patrol (or do you mean Petrol ... you want
to set them on fire ????:shame: ) fails to compete with the D's and T's?

Sorry Rudolf. Again I went too far. I havn't heard the T's here only the NF's. But that event somehow proved there is much more to find than the theory behind those tubed amps I have now.
Ahh...the BP's blew them self off in smoke back in 2004. The enclosed 300B's went up in fire after a very short while. Not the amps fault though. Just a Mesh Plate tube manufactorers quality system failed here. Inserting new tubes cured the fire smoke polution

Well, Rudolf, I'm the less experienced guy to ask about the New Age Classed amps. I'm just entering this universe by now. No further experience than that I already reported many times here.
The life-like "un-touched" letting the source material come through. The appearence of sound out of the blue sky thing. The blacked background. The micro dynamics. The speed of those amps. The resolution unmatched by others when dynamics/transients are on talk. The appeal to the nature of human sound perception. The un-involved not being an amp here at all. The sound stage unblurred. The layers of dimensions revieled to you so seemlessly..and the way those amps just treat the DC to Ligth band evenly.

That's what I heard until now. But there is obviously more to come with other makers of those amps.

The BP's might soon be British Petrol and not Boarder Patrol. Who knows?

My honest respect

GC

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread