Frustation... (Drive Units)

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Wednesday, April 18, 2007, 23:53 (6216 days ago) @ Bert
edited by unknown, Thursday, April 19, 2007, 08:58

But Bert ...

The way Jose anounced himself is really not different from how I am.
To you (and possibly to you all out there) I am this theoretical over the top freak just the same.

I must "admit" though, that it needs a kind of adoptiveness to the mystiqueness of audio to behave in your circles (which are mine obviously), and once you come from - what I name "hydrogen" communities, it is very hard to be taken serious overhere.
If I would post on Hydrogen, I would be banned right after the first post (and that's not because of deleting it :no:).

I know you mean well Bert, but your last post sounds even more harsh to me than Foobar (yea, pun intended). And, *of course* this is not to put you on the right track (who am I), but merely because of I think Jose just means well just the same.

And Jose, knowing Bert, he will not put out distortion graphs or anything, because in the end it is really not about that. I can tell you, Bert is not about selling, just as I am not in my own company. I only sell to people when the "click" is there. So the implied "take it or leave it" sounds very familiar to me.

Last thing for now : I can tell you that "we" are kind of fed up with buying stuff with good graphs. They s*ck anyway. This world is full of faking.
I dare to say that everything put out in this forum is not put out because those who say something copied it from the internet. Otoh it might be subjective obviously. But genuin.

Piece, edit : djeezz, peace !
Peter

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread