Frustation... (Drive Units)

by Bert @, Thursday, April 19, 2007, 09:06 (6188 days ago) @ Jose Hidalgo

Jose,

How can we choose between these drivers ? If we could listen to all of
them in the same exact listening conditions, that would be easy. But of
course it's impossible.

Thanks you for your understanding. My frustation was probably enhanced by the T-amp "pushing" me the music last evening...

Best way to decide which driver suits your and your friends needs is to buy them all and listen to them yourself. If the drivers are well "reviewed" then it will not be a problem to re-sell the ones you do not need.

The same as I did (spending money on amps) just to hear and test these myself objectively to hear if one of these would suit me better than the ones I am using now. It turned out that measurements, highly rated reviews and that kind of sh*t prooved again that this world is only about money and people who do not have any clue.

Please try to put yourself in my situation : how could YOU seriously
choose a driver that you don't know AT ALL (I didn't know the existence of
the BD15 one month ago), simply by reading a small PDF with not much
information ?

For me it is abit the other way around. The BD15's have my logo (just visible, not "screaming") on the dome, how can I trust you and your friends to create a perfect sounding system? If it doesn't then who is to blame for that....me?

It is not about collecting the best parts available, it is the art to have all things work together and there is no computer who can calculate all needed parameters for you.

I hope you understand. It's not only for the measuring thing. I'm just
asking for a bit of help, if it's possible. I'll do my best either way,
and maybe we'll buy a pair of BD15's whatever happens. I just don't know
yet. Thanks for your understanding. :wink:

I understand and I can help giving some suggestions but not with measurements. Sure, I can make plots like all manufacturers do but those do not mean anything!!!!!

You work with computers so you should know that all manufacturers are able to manipulate their given information. So, again listen to them and measure them all yourself so that you see and hear the truth with your own eyes and ears before you decide which driver will fit best in your system.

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread