DOWN UNDER SUB (Off Topic)

by GC, Wednesday, June 27, 2007, 00:08 (6147 days ago) @ leifchristensen

hello G
I´m impressed ; this is one of your more impessive contributions ever.
Keep up the good research.I certainly will.
Thxs
Leif

Hej Leif my previous neighbour.

If so, don't trigger anything as I just have to elaborate all. I would like to have the time to. Not to spit on anyones systems and approaches. I'm not born to do that.

I will however write a memorandom on speakers one day. Not on a forum which keep me occupied 24 hours a day...but just as statement.

Leif. Your system is impressive and it reminds me of a lot I did similar to you. No regrets here.

The SWING MKII will, if Bert allowes it, do the job to the utmost. Except advantageing the lower FR tricks which we (you and I) can start to learn people about.

The real offer the L-G do is to make the impossible possible..allmost. Low clean and fair sub-bass from a very small cab.

Steen did it on his small 6 1/2" bass drivers two and three ways speakers. Impressive it ever was.

Now..just test your perceived WAF and build a wall like Bert is doing. He is doing it 1/6th of the optimum. But soon his studio will maybe be filled with 200 bass drivers? :cool:

Let's see if we have devotees here on the forum. It takes some bucks to ultimate.

Leif ...still I agree with you. There is a real concert hall to appear in your room following your DOWN UNDER SUB.

Now Google your self to the best likes of acheiving it. Then we can share the whole thing that were forgotten about here.

GC :wink:

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread