Fu_man is an idiot...... (BD-Design)

by fu_man @, Friday, November 30, 2007, 02:33 (5992 days ago)

..... after spending over a year building my 'own' version of an Oris 150 and now about to mount the driver this very weekend. ( GC... you will soon see where your AER's ended up!) I now find out David S has decided to sell his Oris horns... which I am sure is a first in NZ. I searched for years trying to buy a used pair ~locally... and came very close to owning a pair from Hong Kong..(that deal fell thru) In the end I gave up and decided I would build a cheap trail pair of horn using a Fostex, use this to convince my wife of how good horns can be ... and then buy a DIY Orphaen.... but, I spent too much time and $$ on the trail pair that I finally gave in and decided I will have to stick with them and make em' as good as possible.

Now, Orphaens are a far off dream. That's my sad luck story... all of my own making.

Anyway, one thing I can absolutely guarantee is that if there are any problems with my horns... I won't be blaming Bert! And, if they turn out half as good as I am expecting... i will owe Bert a tremendous thank you for his inspiration and assistance.

Fu_man.

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread