Hello, I am new here... (BD-Design)

by lucanato @, bari-italy, Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 19:41 (5970 days ago)

hallo ,my name is Luca from italy,nice to meet you.
(i cutted and glued this post/reply from another post because it was several month old and maybe it could be off)

http://forum.bd-design.nl/index.php?id=13304

2)i am next to do a sistem like yours.i have a bass enclosure with altec 416 and a lowther dx3 in dipole over the bass
3)i have to buy everything to go to bi-amp and cut off the passive crossover
4)i think to gainclone for the bass and a 45 direct heated triode amp for the upper frequency
5)i need an active cross over and i thought to behringer,but you tell me that i could insert a passive-line-cross over before the bass amp and that it's better than the active solutione,is it right?where can i find this cross over ?is it usefull also for my altec or only for bd woofers?where it has to be positioned?i would like to stay without preamp in this moment(no money)
6)than i would like to buy an oris horn,and i woul like to know how they improve/modify the sound of the speaker alone.for little rooms 150's it's the same than the 200's?how does the sensivity increase?any graph?can i use a horn in a dipole sistem(horn in the front hanging on a dipole and nothing in the rear))
7)please help me to go the best/cheaper way..i hope you read this reply.....
8)any italian owner of an oris sistem?please write me..

lucanato@yahoo.com

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread