Digital EQ (Off Topic)

by GC, Friday, December 21, 2007, 12:03 (5965 days ago) @ Gasper

One little comment:

On the latest Show in Ljubljana were presented OB loudspeakers (from USA)
which are using digitEQ with mic. The sound ... was dead:shame:

Ciao,
Gasper.

Hi Gasper

I did unfortunately/fortunately (hehe) not hear too many solutions to digitized room tweaking or even room disappearance (what a word...the room is still there? or?) as it's many years since I stopped visiting Hi-Fi shows where all new solutions can be found and many manufactores demostrates all this.

I lean a little bit to Berts stance from what I know and heard and trust. Peter might be able to handle everything from one common platform, which I also trust is a quite heavy task do deal with, should the bits in there remain perfect and no harrasment with jitter faults etc occur. Whatever Peter has in mind, I don't think that will come so cheap either.

Then again discussing the braindamages such devices could cause, I'm a bit in lack off vocabulary as I'm not a digi nerd.

Frankly, I would even not have owened a DAC if it wasn't for the industry that forced me to.
Now of course I got used to the thought and use of them, the befits and conveniency. But still if there were a solution out there that made me have an option then it would be my system where no DAC exist.

GC :grin:

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread