Someone know a Oris system in Spain? (BD-Design)

by Bert @, Saturday, January 24, 2009, 10:07 (5543 days ago) @ carlesdg

Hello Carles,

Bad news. It is very curious your opinion about the relation between the English language and the presence of Oris speakers in Spain (or France).

Nothing seriously wrong but more a feeling I got when wondering around in those countries compared to northern countries where English is hardly a problem.

I could be wrong though but I do get a lot more inquiries from northern countries than from France or Spain.

I have an audio system based in a pair of Duntech Sovereign speakers, but I want to hear one of your systems mainly to appreciate his transparency and dynamic.

I understand, it is always advised to listen yourself to hear if you like the presentation of the music before you buy.

Do you feel that other commercial speakers as Avantgarde Duo can give a sound similar to one diy Oris system? The Oris will normally outperform the Avantgarde? In which aspects?

The sound coming from the Avantgarde Duo's is a commercial sound with BASS and the ability to play extremely loud as main features. An Oris system can do the same but then sounding like one speaker where integration is the main feature...

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread