Someone know a Oris system in Spain? (BD-Design)

by Gasper, Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 12:20 (5540 days ago) @ carlesdg
edited by Gasper, Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 12:23

Hello Gasper,

thanks for your help, but I miss (or may be I'm not able to find) in the BD- Design site important information for beginners in the horn's world as:

Hello!

I would suggest you to start with Oris150/Compact bass enclosure. If you will go for the reference Ultra bass make the cut-out for the bass driver on the side of the bass enclosure. Latter on you can buy Orphean horn and modify Oris150 (which you will already possess) to use in front of bass driver.

-What are the differences between the sound produced by the different Oris models? (apart that as big they are as low they can go).

-And the Orpheans, how can be compared against the 150 or 200?

This would be more appropriate to ask Bert or someone who used both of them (see Showroom and check out "old pages").

-How much is the price for a Oris 150/200 without driver?

I think it is not a big difference between Orphean/150/200 DIY horns...:blush:

-And for the bass: what are the differences between Reference Compact or the Reference Ultra bass system? where are the plans for his enclosures?

The difference is in the position of the bass driver. For the Compact the bass driver is mounted in the front, for the Ultra is mounted on the side because there is modified 150horn in front of it. If you will order horns and parts for DIY, I think the plans are for free :embarressed: ...

Regards,
Gasper

Best regards

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread