Changing policy... (BD-Design)

by Bert @, Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 15:51 (5443 days ago)

Some people might have figured it out already but for those who didn't...

For some time already I have freed myself from useless obligations, quit smoking (7 months already!!) and stopped spending time with the wrong people who were only consuming tons of energy and keeping me away from the things I actually wanted to do.

My life has changed and I do not feel 65+ years old anymore but closer to 40 years and full of energy.

:strong:

Not having the fatiguing stress anymore when doing things against my own nature, exercising to get stronger while at the same time improving my overall condition and spending more time for myself...

My family, friends and pets also helped me a lot to stand more positive in this world and finally getting things clear in my head about the business policy of BD-Design and as it looks to me right now;

BD-Design is not presenting itself in a way I can fully support with my heart, things have to change...

First major step is that the electronically equipment compiled and finished by BD-Design will be discontinued for the simple reason that this is not my "thing". Sure it is something to make some money with while providing people with very good quality for a very reasonable price but it is hardly any fun to do and on top of that it is too much time consuming (i.e. labor intensive) at cost of the things I like to do most... designing and building loudspeaker systems!

This means that the Crazy line will not be manufactured anymore even though these are very fine products to begin with, other brands of electronically equipment can still be found here though or will be added if these are up to my personal standards but without having any "strings" attached.

People should only do the things they do best and this is exactly what I am focusing on now and for the future without being restricted by other parties too much to be able to maintain and follow this new path.

More things will change and all will become gradually clear to you but for starters, be prepared for a new loudspeaker design looking real nice...

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread