Fellow London Horn Lovers, Addendum (Off Topic)

by GC, Thursday, April 28, 2005, 10:06 (6909 days ago) @ GC

Hi Again,

After posting my previous request for an English invitation my wife went to bed. I retired to my workshop-literary works where I quaffed a 375 ml bottle of Three Olives Vodka (neat chased by huge draughts of spring water from a copiously flowing crystal clear mountain spring about a kilometer from my home) while I wrote a song which is a parody of pathos laden insufferably whining American country music songs.

Following that diversion I stopped by the PC, and visited Bert'sWWWboard to see how many errors I overlooked in my previous post. After reading it I became concerned that my joking about firearms might lead others to believe I am the sort of ugly American who will insult and bore you as I repeatedly explain why the USA should rule the world. I'm not, and I won't. Actually I'm a bit of an isolationist. I love the USA with all my heart and soul, but I'm increasingly dismayed by its actions such as being the aggressor nation in wars of aggression such as Grenada, Panama and especially Iraq. Also if President Bush is your personal hero please totally disregard my previous post seeking an invitation to visit.

Bye,
Don Reid

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread