Website updates... (BD-Design)

by Bert @, Monday, July 23, 2007, 14:03 (6120 days ago)

...but still working om the new website, check out the Update link from time to time to see what is added and changed. It is a lot of work though so be patient with me until all pages are completely finished.

For the people looking for more specific technical information of our BD15 bass driver can check out the renewed BD Drivers page at:

http://www.bd-design.nl/contents/en-us/d19.html

I measured 4 drivers of the latest series and averaged the data which you can find on the same page.

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Tags:

Website updates...

by Frode, Monday, July 23, 2007, 15:56 (6120 days ago) @ Bert

Note: Frequency response measured with the driver mounted in a 120 x 120mm open panel and standing on the floor.

I'm guessing you mean 1200 x 1200mm?

Frode

Tags:

Website updates...

by Bert @, Monday, July 23, 2007, 16:01 (6120 days ago) @ Frode

Yep.... as it is corrected now. Thanks :fool:

Bert

--

Tags:

Website updates...

by JAM @, Wednesday, July 25, 2007, 12:30 (6118 days ago) @ Bert

New site design looking good so far! Hopefully the DIY speaker part of it will be even easier to use than before...:shame:

Tags:

Website updates...

by Bert @, Wednesday, July 25, 2007, 12:45 (6118 days ago) @ JAM

Thanks,

The new DIY pages will have each type of horn shown as dedicated page with their related options (Oris 150, 200, 250 and the Orphean). Similar to the Orphean MkII page as shown within the finished speakers section.

Will that do okay for you? :wink:

Bert

--

Tags:

Website updates...

by JAM @, Wednesday, July 25, 2007, 14:51 (6118 days ago) @ Bert

Well Bert, if it's too complicated I guess I'll just have to order a pair of SWING's instead :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Would be nice to have such a compact speaker for once.....:arrogant:

Tags:

RSS Feed of thread