Visit (BD-Design)

by teigetje, Thursday, November 08, 2007, 20:35 (5986 days ago)

Yesterday I was at Bert's place to ask him how to use my second-hand Oris 200 horns. He kindly told me all the things I wanted to know and more. We talked about materials to use, future upgrades and repairing my Lowther PM6C's.
Of course I also had to listen to the Swing! I can not describe the emotion I felt listening to the music! :grin: I had goose bumps all the time and couldn't sit relaxed in my chair. I just had to tap with my foot or fingers during the experience :clapping: .
But then Bert had something special: he fired up his famous subwoofer with some synthesizer music... I was flabbergasted!!:shame: I never experienced such low frequency "violation" :grin: Just un-be-lie-va-ble!!

Bert, thank you very much for your help and enthusiasm!

Greetz,

Frank

Tags:

Visit

by GC, Friday, November 09, 2007, 01:20 (5985 days ago) @ teigetje

Hehihaaaa Frank... :grin:

You were hit by the "Bert" effect. I *suffered* the same many times there and surrendered.

Is there more to say? :cool:

Others: Go there or here and get hit by an uncurable decease. The SWING syndrom.

And the subs: Ohhhhh lalala.

None of the above is asslicking or skin delusion effects. It is existing! Period.

GC :cool:

Tags:

Visit

by teigetje, Friday, November 09, 2007, 19:20 (5985 days ago) @ GC

Hi GC,

I don't know about the favourite waste of time at your place, but here we prefer to lick someone's heel (lickspittle) if we want to "slime"...:wink:
But you're absolutely right: experiencing the musical emotion at Bert's place one can not describe: it's the honest truth :cool:

Greetz,

Frank

Tags:

Visit

by GC, Saturday, November 10, 2007, 09:17 (5984 days ago) @ teigetje
edited by GC, Saturday, November 10, 2007, 09:55

Hi GC,

I don't know about the favourite waste of time at your place, but here we
prefer to lick someone's heel (lickspittle) if we want to "slime"...:wink:

But you're absolutely right: experiencing the musical emotion at Bert's
place one can not describe: it's the honest truth :cool:

Greetz,

Frank

Hahaha Frank....we propably all have ways of licking, lacking other things to do :wink:

And yes... Bert has the very best audio set-up I came around. Except of my own of course...without the 10 Hz presentation. :blush:

That will be taken care of once in the future.

GC :cool:

Tags:

RSS Feed of thread