Quasar news? (BD-Design)

by Keinstein, Monday, March 16, 2009, 21:44 (5491 days ago)

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and have a question regarding the Quasar dipole. I was wondering if there is a reason why it isn't on the website. Is Bert perhaps improving the speaker and if so, what can we expect as I am very interested in the concept.

Quasar news?

by Bert @, Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 13:35 (5490 days ago) @ Keinstein

Hi Keinstein,

I'm new to this forum and have a question regarding the Quasar dipole. I was wondering if there is a reason why it isn't on the website. Is Bert perhaps improving the speaker and if so, what can we expect as I am very interested in the concept.

Basically the present Quasar will not change as it is now besides adding a front horn (Oris 250) to the concept, but this is in the pipe-line.

There is also another open panel system in the works which probably will replace the original Quasar in time though...

All not real reasons for the empty Quasar page though, just the lack of time (priorities!) to complete that page and complete the tests. If you are looking for prices, pictures or the original design then you can ask directly by email.

Sorry for the present lack of info,

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Quasar news?

by Keinstein, Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 18:03 (5490 days ago) @ Bert

Basically the present Quasar will not change as it is now besides adding a front horn (Oris 250) to the concept, but this is in the pipe-line.

There is also another open panel system in the works which probably will replace the original Quasar in time though...

All not real reasons for the empty Quasar page though, just the lack of time (priorities!) to complete that page and complete the tests. If you are looking for prices, pictures or the original design then you can ask directly by email.

Sorry for the present lack of info,

Bert

Thank you for replying so quickly. I'm not yet looking for details as I am still in the orientation phase. Thanks for the info anyway, it is very useful to me.

RSS Feed of thread