Passive Line Filters (BD-Design)

by angeloitacare, Saturday, February 17, 2007, 14:02 (6288 days ago) @ Bert

Bert

Looking at the capacitors.... you use very high values! Are you sure that the calculations were done properly?

i really dont know. i just gave the values the guy calculated for me to my friend and asked him to make the filter with the informed values.

What is the value of the resistors? The picture is not clear enough to see the colour of the code rings...

the black one says log 25ml 50 vcc the gray ones say 25v 33micro farad, and the 3 small ones have no numbers, only the ring colors.

Normally I use 1/1000th value for the C's than the ones shown on your picture and also better quality ones and certainly not electrolic types.

u see, not even using the right components, makes things even worse, to get a decent result.

aes kassel is offering a line filter from you ( i dont know why u dont offer it at your own site too )

Der Line-Filter arbeitet mit einer Flankensteilheit von 24dB/Oct. , und das nahezu Phasenstarr, was man sonst eigentlich nur von Aktivweichen her keGCt. Die obere Grenzfrequenz wurde für die jeweiligen Oris-Hörner wie 150, 200, 250 bzw. dem Orphean optimiert. Dieser Filter ist somit ein unbedingtes "muß" für jede Hornkombination.

would it not resolve what i want to do ?

rds angelo

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread