The Atmosphere of (BD-Design)

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Thursday, March 08, 2007, 00:01 (6270 days ago) @ GC

Peter: I saw you master the art of photo, so when will you let us all into
your new speaker universe?

Hahaha.
No GC, this is not easy to capture them. Somewhere I heard that the best speakers shouldn't be heard. Same for amps, same for PC fans. :lol:
Anyway, so I thought to have black curtains, black cabinets, black horns. Piano Black that is. Well, as you know, black absorbs all the light, so till now they won't let themselves capture on any medium. I've heard they do produce sound though.

I now imagine to capture the sound (handy anyway), and put a photograph of that in the Showroom. Not sure yet how to do that, but I guess with a bit of anti-matter for catalysator, everything will disappear except for the sound. And, since we know the sound is coming from the speakers, I must be able to capture the countours at least.

I must stop this, before this thread is doomed to the very much and even more offtopic board after all. We must not abuse Bert's grantings.

Peter

PS: They are beautiful and newly designed by Bert. I also understand that they are the first men in (piano)black. Didn't get that confirmed yet. :satisfied:

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread