Mine are 1.6w! (Swing)

by anubisgrau, Monday, January 26, 2009, 10:16 (5579 days ago) @ carlesdg

Pls contact me in private if you want a further info on these amps as they are not a product of BD-Design and would be unfair to talk about them here as this forum is dedicated to BD-Design products.

I would also love to emphasize that I don't think there are universal solutions when it comes to the amps. I have personally had a feeling that my Swings would work particularly well with the SETs which was also later confirmed by Bert as they were originally voiced with 300b Lady Day amps. However, several issues such as a sound preference, stupid prices for good 300b tubes (in comparison with 10Y in my part of the world for example) lead me towards what I have chosen now. I'm glad that my feeling was right: the Swings are just wonderful speakers capable of showing every good (and bad:grin: ) virtue of any component upstream and they are absolutely worth of being fed with the best electronics one can afford and provide.

I have Oris Swing therefore the bass amps and BD-Design made, something along Crazy A as far as I know.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread