X-Fi HighEnd Veldhoven (Orelo/Orelino)

by Bert @, Thursday, August 09, 2012, 19:50 (4278 days ago)

It's been a while since I have shown up on HighEnd shows so it is about time to show my face again! I was invited for this X-fi show which this time seems interesting enough to participate.

I have never been at a Dutch show before simply because of the narrow minded people usually organizing those fairs around here asking ridiculous prices for participating with ideas purely for commercial purposes and that is not me.

This time it proved to be different and compares a lot more with the RMAF at their first years when they were still relatively small with more enthusiasts than just commercial guys demonstrating their stuff like they always do.

Located at "de Koningshof" in Veldhoven as the banner shows.

[image]

http://x-fi-audioshow.nl/deelnemers/bd-design

Interesting enough to participate where I can express myself and show everything I think is needed for a good demo without being restricted by stupid rules taking away all the fun... :fool:

Goal this time is to demonstrate how the least compromised audio system can change static noise into real live music.

For that we will bring:

This topic is dedicated to this show having all future information gathered to keep you'll updated about our presentation. Yes, our presentation because it will be the only interesting one to follow... :cool:

Bert

PS I will need a name for my new speakers... anyone having good suggestions?

Grand Libre, Legend, Legacy, Thor...?

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread