Any comments of this new Bd15 cabinet ? (BD-Design)

by angeloitacare, Friday, February 09, 2007, 00:40 (6297 days ago)

[img]images/uploaded/image207.jpg[/img] Hi Bert

design with Corel draw is great
and the results look much better too.
Any comments ore sugestions of this
cabinet ?

Bert, did u get my last emails ?

rds Angelo

Tags:

Any comments of this new Bd15 cabinet ?

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Friday, February 09, 2007, 07:03 (6297 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Hmm ...

Beauuuuuuuuutiful.

If you are in this "stage" anyway, try to incorporate the Utra's horn ! (but see more below).
Also note that the port you have at the front now, could be at the bottom (down fireing). It might bring you an additional 30-50 liters, although I wouldn't know what the minimal distance must be from the port to the baseplate.

Personally I would tilt the upper horn, so it becomes in line with the tilted woofer (and both shine a bit upwards, which I think is good (a bit depending on the hight of the upper horn).
Btw, the upper horn is tilted a bit already (unintentionally I think).
I you don't like the tilting, or it just doesn't work out, then it would be my idea to mount the bass driver exactly vertically, like the upper horn.

Lastly, from an architectural point of view, right now much is achieved by the edges of the upper horn curled backwards, that being in harmony with the same complementary curve just below it from the bass driver / baffle. The upper horn won't be like that in reality I think, unless it will be made like that.

Also from architectural point of view, the Ultra's bass horn won't do good to this beautiful design. But maybe by your hands it will ?

:clapping:
Peter

Tags:

by GC, Friday, February 09, 2007, 09:31 (6297 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Angelo are u an industrial designer?

Well, very prof. I should say. Nice compose mix of materials and unique design.

I would let the rear/top part of the cab lower a litle and "top" sligtly above the horn cylinder. But again...taste....:wink:

Are you going to machine the cab by yourself?

GC

Tags:

by GC, Friday, February 09, 2007, 11:41 (6297 days ago) @ GC

Angelo are u an industrial designer?

Well, very prof. I should say. Nice compose mix of materials and unique
design.

I would let the rear/top part of the cab lower a litle and "top" sligtly
above the horn cylinder. But again...taste....:wink:

Are you going to machine the cab by yourself?

GC

Hi again Angelo

Was thinking about the costs getting those speakers made. I assume you would be able to get yourself a pair of SWINGs for the same amount?
Now if you like the design of the SWINGs, then you can forget any headaches about if it ending up sounding good.

Just a thought. :wink:

GC

Tags:

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Friday, February 09, 2007, 12:48 (6297 days ago) @ GC

I was thinking about that this morning too. I came at EUR 5000 less that the SWING. Just a hunch.

Peter

Tags:

by angeloitacare, Friday, February 09, 2007, 14:09 (6297 days ago) @ GC

Hi GC

thanks for your comments. I am a machine designer, however for more than 15 years i do not exercise my profession anymore. I will design a smaller cab, see if i reach a common sense of agreement of the size and looks.

rds angelo

Tags:

by Bert @, Friday, February 09, 2007, 09:47 (6297 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Hi Angelo,

The idea looks great, the size is too big though, better use an extra pair of BD15's so that the whole thing is more in balance...

Would not look too bad on a show but don't forget that the first thing is to have the sound rigth! You think too easy about a bass enclosure like it is just about adding a bit bass. If it fails then the whole sound will be miserable...

Yes, I did receive your emails, still thinking how to react to that as I am not convinced for the needed 100%.

Ciao,

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Tags:

by angeloitacare, Friday, February 09, 2007, 15:44 (6297 days ago) @ Bert

[image]

Hi Bert

in this drawing, the cabinet
is sligthly less high and deep.
as you can see compared to the bd15,
the volume should be very similar.
Use push push/pull pull design, would
make it more expensive, so the first
try, i prefere use only one woofer.

rds Angelo

Tags:

by Bert @, Friday, February 09, 2007, 15:53 (6297 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Hi Angelo,

How much are you going to ask for that system? I am sure that most customers wouldn't mind paying 650 Euro extra for a good and balanced looking design...

Ciao,

Bert

--

Tags:

by angeloitacare, Friday, February 09, 2007, 16:01 (6297 days ago) @ Bert

Hi Bert

my carpenter will give me a aproximate price for the cabinet the next view days.
Do u know the magico mini speakers ? they cost 26000,00 us dollars.
Take the same speaker and crossover components, and make a normal box for them, they will not go for more than 3000,00 us dollars.

rds Angelo

Tags:

by GC, Friday, February 09, 2007, 16:05 (6296 days ago) @ angeloitacare

What now?

Angelo, are you going commercial with this system?

GC

Tags:

by angeloitacare, Friday, February 09, 2007, 19:27 (6296 days ago) @ GC

hi GC

yes, this is definitively my intend.

rds angelo

Tags:

by GC, Friday, February 09, 2007, 19:38 (6296 days ago) @ angeloitacare

hi GC

yes, this is definitively my intend.

rds angelo

Hi Angelo

OK. I didn't catch that between the lines.

Now I'm just curious how BD-Design and you handle that situation. Competition on design and sound? Could be a co-businness wiGC-wiGC situation....or?

This is a strange thread. :pardon:

GC

Tags:

by angeloitacare, Saturday, February 10, 2007, 04:44 (6296 days ago) @ GC

hi GC

i dont know yet.....

rds angelo

Tags:

by Don Reid, Rural Northwest Georgia, USA, Saturday, February 10, 2007, 21:12 (6295 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Angeloitacare,

I don't know enough about the acoustic parameters of your design to offer an opinion, but it is certainly handsome. Good luck.

Don Reid

Tags:

by Ivo, Sunday, February 11, 2007, 02:03 (6295 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Hi Angelo,

To be honest, I don't like it at all. Speaking as a part-time graphic designer: It's big, it seems proportionately unbalanced and it draws too much attention to itself.

Speaking as a consumer: I recognise the three popular mainstream speakers that DIY-ers are all cloning. That doesn't seem very exclusive to me and it would be hard to ask a lot of money for such a speaker.

Obviously, this is just my opinion and other people on this forum seem to like your design.

I think Bert has done a good job of making bass cabinets that harmonise well with the Oris horns (I'm referring to both reference and swing cabinets). I think it's no coincidence that he did this by combining the extravagant, round horns in pearl-metallic paint with unobtrusive, rectangular (reference) or flattish (Swing) boxes. Any redesign should probably start with the same basis.

But by all means, design it the way you like it. After all, it's all about *you*.

Ivo

Tags:

by angeloitacare, Sunday, February 11, 2007, 02:59 (6295 days ago) @ Ivo

hi Ivo

thanks for your comments.

To be honest, I don't like it at all. Speaking as a part-time graphic designer: It's big, it seems proportionately unbalanced.

If you give a look at my first post, the first attempt i've done, the cabinet was quit smaller. But Bert and other's recommend me to make it bigger, as the intern volume was not big enough.
So i tried to get as close as possible to the volume of the BD15, as it seems that this will give the best results.

and it draws too much attention to itself.

what do u meen with that ?

Speaking as a consumer: I recognise the three popular mainstream speakers that DIY-ers are all cloning. That doesn't seem very exclusive to me and it would be hard to ask a lot of money for such a speaker.

I have no idea what mainstream speakers diy'ers are cloning. My inspiration where the designs of following speaker's : magico mini's, ushers BE's, and tad reference one. I took design element's of these, and mixed it with some own idea's.

I think Bert has done a good job of making bass cabinets that harmonise well with the Oris horns (I'm referring to both reference and swing cabinets). I think it's no coincidence that he did this by combining the extravagant, round horns in pearl-metallic paint with unobtrusive, rectangular (reference) or flattish (Swing) boxes. Any redesign should probably start with the same basis.

I agree that Bert has done a nice job. But i don't think it is necessary to take his design as base.

But by all means, design it the way you like it. After all, it's all about *you*.

U are right. Some attention is not bad for my ego...:cool:

as you are a designer too, why don't u draw something too in your free time, may it results to something very different, that can make success ?

Angelo

Tags:

by Ivo, Monday, February 12, 2007, 01:43 (6294 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Angelo,

If you have to put it in your living room, it will be the first thing you see and it will draw all attention. It will be hard to focus on the music, instead of your design.

My
inspiration where the designs of following speaker's : magico mini's,
ushers BE's, and tad reference one. I took design element's of these, and
mixed it with some own idea's.

That was more or less my point. You take some characteristic elements of popular speakers and mix them together. You more or less follow the hype (even if you are unaware of the hype), or three hypes. I dislike designs which are not so original and also designs that carelessly mix styles.

I agree that Bert has done a nice job. But i don't think it is necessary
to take his design as base.

With your personal taste, it isn't. With mine, it is. That's personal. :wink:

as you are a designer too, why don't u draw something too in your free
time, may it results to something very different, that can make success ?

I don't think it will do you any good. My style is not your style... :grin:

Ivo

Tags:

by MikeH @, Saturday, February 24, 2007, 11:04 (6282 days ago) @ Ivo

If you have to put it in your living room, it will be the first thing you
see and it will draw all attention. It will be hard to focus on the music,
instead of your design.

I must say that anything with a massive horn sticking out the front draws attention to itself.
If it stands out why not celebrate it's unusual features? I see it as being similar to a very tall woman who wearing high heels.

It reminds me a of a Dalek from Doctor Who. But with a much better singing voice I am sure. :lol:

Tags:

A lot of comments on the Bd15 cabinet

by GC, Sunday, February 11, 2007, 07:50 (6295 days ago) @ angeloitacare
edited by GC, Monday, February 12, 2007, 19:56

Dear Angelo

The cabinet:

I think your'e on the track with something that many will find nice. Wifes as well.
The "aura" of this speaker will have to be sustained by outstanding craftmanship and mouth watering finish. That would appeal to the customers you are aiming at, or the customers buying from the manufactorers your are inspired of. It is those customers you have to "steal". Customers for this kind of stuff are a relative constant sum of people. It's hard nowadays to grow new customers, like we do when culturing potatoes or salad in our gardens.

I have noticed your'e a bit unsure about how big/small the cabinet should be, considering the visual dimensions vs. accoustical ideals.
So from a popular point of view, you would have most succes in having them as small as possible (Paying respect to right visual porportions though). That is likeable for most people. Wifes as well again.
You would solve a "big" problem following the advice from Bert incorporating two basses in the P-P-P-P config.
Rarely it is the pricetag scarying the customers away if they like what they see. And you would not sell these speakers for less than.....????? Would you?

A complete different topic is

The X-over

I will use the term "accoustical phase" here as electrical phase has nothing to do with what we hear. It is the phase from the trancducers pistons we are inetersted in, not the the electrical phase happening in the filter.

You are up against Mother Nature here with a displacement between the DB 15's and the Orpheans of, was it, 60 cm's?
That requires a bit experience to make that turn out positively.
What are we talking about here? The phase my friend. The accoustical phase.
I would claim that correct accoustical phase is the key to good sound over that of a flat response.
From an ideal point of view the travelling distance between the involved voice coils and your two ears should be exactly the same. Further the travelling time for all audible frequencies should also be the same; meaning that only certain x-over philosophies would fit here. (And forget about any ideas of designing an x-over according to mathematic formulas written in any book.)

Now your design does not exactly make life easy for you here. The only "luck" you have is that the x-over point is relatively low , approx 250 Hz. The wavelengt here is around 1,32 m. So with your 60 cm displacement, your basses will be displaced appr. 180 degrees accoustical, equal to some very audible msec's.
Aha...just reverse the electrical phase 180 degrees right? Nope.
But would that really be audible. You bet it will. The bass will, if you don't take your precautions, arrive with an earlier train at the station than your mid/highs.
That blurrs everything and affect the whole transparency of the speaker in a negative way.
And I am not talking about summarizing the system to liniarity. That's an easy thing to do, but an unhelpful thing to do.

So if you are not an expert in these matters I will advice you to use a very steep accoustical filter between the basses and the the mid/highs.
The steeper the better. This will help you a little, as the drivers should not summarize the freq. curve and the accoustical phase over a wide freq. speactar, but merely only at the x-over point and a little on each side of the x-over point, leading to the fact that they should either summarize the total accoustical phase so much. Remember at e.g. - 3 db down, the phase shift is 45 degrees!!!
As the x-over point is as low as 250 Hz, (which is actually not so low, not far away from the real midrange) you might have some luck to make the two driver systems communicate. But...not perfectly.
There are some hokus-pokus you can do with the filter as letting the bass cut less steep just arround the x-over, but not far away from that point, that creates a sort of over-shoot on the freq. curve. That would make your bass act "faster" where the over-shoot appears. Contrary you could let the Mid have an under-shoot at the same point making it slower. And a possible handshake between the two comes closer.
But that has also a lot of unwanted side effects on the liniarisation point of view.
Incorporating the two basses in the PPPP config will also help you a little in this respect, as the accoustical center of the bass then will be exactly in the middle between them, meaning some 10 cm deeper into the cab. Now you only have 50 cm's displacement. Better than before, but still not ideal.

You are helped a little by the fact the the mid/highs are considerably faster reacting (pulse response) compared to the basses. This is due to the diaphragme/mass/magnetical power ratio.

Now the above troubles you could solve by throwing in a digi device and an extra amp correcting time traveling problem, but that was not your intention I guess?

Now I did not point out the sad story by using steep filters. Just to make you completely unhappy :evil:
You combine a "fast" horn with "slow" bass, and exactly by using steep filters you also seperate the sound caracter of the two. From and ideal point of view they should overlap each other broadly to optimize the sound mixture. They don't sound the same way the two systems, right?
But you don't have that option as I see it.
Bert took these matters into consideration in the SWINGs by placing a horn in front of the bass, speeding up things at the x-over point and optimizing caracter between the two systems. And he has even far less diplacement between the two driver systems. These facts he already thought out in the design phase. (Good boy)

I just want to tell you that you will have to spent some time to maximize the sound here.

Angelo, I don't know anything about your skills in this department. If you are completely "green" here, you would need an experts help.
If Bert is willing to help you out I don't know.
But if I should help you out, it would cost you quite a sum. This takes time, a lot of time. My hourly fee is a humble 150 EURO/hour. :scared1:
A joke of course, as I don't have the time, neither the wish. :grin:

Choice of materials:

Let me just here express my hate to MDF and alikes. MDF sounds very dull and swallow all harmonics from the unavoidable resonating cabinet. Add it's own dust/glue caracter, which is awefull.

GC:wink:

Tags:

by angeloitacare, Sunday, February 11, 2007, 13:39 (6295 days ago) @ GC

Dear GC

thanks for your comments and explications.

mouth watering finish.

what is that ?

I am still hesitant to goe from the beginning to the push/pull principle, as it makes te cabinet more complex to be built.
I feel more confortable to make first a cabinet wich hopefully will be sonically close to the bd15. If i can reach this, the result probably will be fine.

the size seems to me now be very reasonable, not too big, not too small.

You are up against Mother Nature here with a displacement between the DB 15's and the Orpheans of, was it, 60 cm's?

it's 45cm.

I do not want to get in to filter building, as i have no experience at all with that. I am intend to use the filters from Bert.

Choice of materials:

Let my just here express my hate to MDF and alikes. MDF sounds very dull and swallow all harmonics from the unavoidable resonating cabinet. Add it's own dust/glue caracter, which is awefull.

I do not have many choices. I will have to go with what is possible to make the cabinet curved. But i will brace it internally, to avoid resonances. The way it is shaped, it should already avoid standing waves.

rds Angelo

Tags:

by GC, Sunday, February 11, 2007, 13:58 (6295 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Hi Angelo

mouth watering finish.

This: :drool:

GC

Tags:

by GC, Sunday, February 11, 2007, 14:32 (6295 days ago) @ angeloitacare

BTW a few things more Angelo...

You are up against Mother Nature here with a displacement between the DB

15's and the Orpheans of, was it, 60 cm's?

it's 45cm.

And that is 35 cm's too much.

I do not want to get in to filter building, as i have no experience at
all with that. I am intend to use the filters from Bert.

Then you are in good hands, eventhough he will have to sweat over this. :heat:

Choice of materials:

Let my just here express my hate to MDF and alikes. MDF sounds very dull

and swallow all harmonics from the unavoidable resonating cabinet. Add it's
own dust/glue caracter, which is awefull.

I do not have many choices. I will have to go with what is possible to
make the cabinet curved. But i will brace it internally, to avoid
resonances. The way it is shaped, it should already avoid standing
waves.

I'm not taliking about stiffening the cab or bracings. I'm talking about the MDF's own sound. Knock on it and hear what will be applied to you sound.

And then I seem to be pretty stupid and are likely the last one to find out that you and Bert are working on a common project.
Sorry guys....
I'll pull out then. :wink:

GC

Tags:

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Monday, February 12, 2007, 09:31 (6294 days ago) @ GC

I do not want to get in to filter building, as i have no experience at

Then you are in good hands, eventhough he will have to sweat over this.
:heat:

GC, I don't think anyone said that Bert will create the filters for it.
Nor did Angelo say that there's something to be newly created here.
However, I thing that *will* be necessary ...

And I don't think Bert can do that from a distance. Man, he even brought the Swings to my house just for learning what the filter would do in a larger room.

Angelo, as it looks to me, you are forcing yourself into a situation which eventually can't work. I mean, if I were Bert there would be no way I'd create my own competion, or maybe more honest in this situation : desinvest the work in this other product (which would be the Swing).

You somehow have some reseller agreement (??) which is OK of course. But then resell the product as is, which is in your case (if I understand correctly) the DIY stuff. Now I don't want to interfere too much (which I'm doing already :confused:), but to my eyes there isn't much difference then between you selling over the Internet from there, or Bert doing it from here. The only differentiation could be that you can demo something for people living in your neighbourhood, and the only thing you are allowed to demo is something that is a representative for the product. This would IMO mean a standard BD15 cabinet, with an Orphean somehow mounted alongside it. All the work to DIY already has been done, and there's nothing wrong with it;

It appears to me, however, that you are not satisfied with that. Well, in that case the work has been done already again, and it would be my advise to get you a pair of Swings. :wacko:

Otherwise all doesn't look much efficient to me !
Peter

Tags:

by GC, Monday, February 12, 2007, 10:12 (6294 days ago) @ PeterSt.

Hi Peter

I do not want to get in to filter building, as i have no experience
at

Then you are in good hands, eventhough he will have to sweat over this.
:heat:

GC, I don't think anyone said that Bert will create the filters for
it.
Nor did Angelo say that there's something to be newly created here.
However, I thing that *will* be necessary ...

And I don't think Bert can do that from a distance. Man, he even brought
the Swings to my house just for learning what the filter would do in a
larger room.

I have no clue what Bert wants and for that sake Angelo, exept he would like to go commercial.
What I have a clue about is, that if Angelo get him self a filter created for a different system, and that coinsidently wouldn't work, who would get the blame?
The Orpheans? Bert? Angelo?

But as I said....no clue. And I'm also pretty indifferent about it.
My comment were pointed at Angelo's project, which seen from my desk looks good, but is a challenge to make sound good.

GC

Tags:

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Monday, February 12, 2007, 10:42 (6294 days ago) @ GC

My comment were pointed at Angelo's project, which seen from my desk looks
good, but is a challenge to make sound good.

Hi GC,

Not that I knew one year ago, but I just experienced all the pitfalls which can be there at connecting a bunch of speakers to a random set of amps.
It just needs some skills, where "some" is an understatement.

And Angelo, did you ever think of the support you will need to provide when things work out wrongly ? IMHO the chance for wrongly might be 80% ...
This is not about any speaker, but a speaker which will sound really wrong if something is wrong.

Peter

Tags:

by GC, Monday, February 12, 2007, 11:45 (6294 days ago) @ PeterSt.
edited by GC, Monday, February 12, 2007, 12:00

Not that I knew one year ago, but I just experienced all the pitfalls
which can be there at connecting a bunch of speakers to a random set of
amps.
It just needs some skills, where "some" is an understatement.

Right! If it's difficult to make good amps, DAC's, players etc....beleive me it is even worse to make a good speaker.
In my long life I heard only a very few good speakers among thousands.

But that does'nt mean that it is impossible to make a few bucks on krab (Ha ha...Bert. Your Deamon filter didn't catch that word...eih?)

GC

Tags:

by angeloitacare, Monday, February 12, 2007, 12:09 (6294 days ago) @ PeterSt.

Hi Peter

why do u thing a different crossover will be necessary ?

my intention is to sell the speaker in first instance here in brazil, as i will do advertising in the most important high-end magazine here,
www.clubedoaudio.com.br .

i have no intention to do competition to Bert, and i dont think i would. The
Swing is in a other category of speaker and performance ( push/pull woofers, and the horn in front )

i actually believe that with this cabinet design, i may can reach totally different and new clients.

rds Angelo

Tags:

by GC, Monday, February 12, 2007, 13:16 (6294 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Hi Peter

why do u thing a different crossover will be necessary ?

Hi Angelo

Well throughout all this thread I did not realize that you might keep physical meassures equal to Berts own Orphean PlugNplay.

In that case all my responds is way out in a haystack. Except for the good lookings and my resistance aginst MDF.

I had the impression you would start from ground 0. So forget all my "clever" advices.
Bert has a way to come accross Mother Nature in his version. :cool:

Bye bye... :bey:

GC

Tags:

by angeloitacare, Monday, February 12, 2007, 13:38 (6294 days ago) @ GC

GC

the only way to come close to a similar bass performance as the bd15 cabinet
is in my opinion to mantain the volume. I dont know in what way the different shape will influence sound, i will be able to see that only after building the first cabinet, and hear it. i am "green" with filter design etc., so i am not able to put my fingers on that.

rds Angelo

Tags:

by Bert @, Monday, February 12, 2007, 13:54 (6294 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Hi Angelo,

the only way to come close to a similar bass performance as the bd15
cabinet is in my opinion to mantain the volume.

Volume is one, port tuning frequency and position (port and driver) is another one. Internal and external dimensions also influence the frequency response and the harmonics of these dimensions with their own timing, colour and phase behaviour.

Using just the same internal volume and the same port frequency (and damping coefficient) doesn't mean that the sound/performance will be the same... so its not a 100% rule that the same filter will just match the same as with the original design.

As mentioned before, most loudspeaker manufacturers (and DIY-ers) use their computer or calculator and hardly their ears. Did you ever wondered why so many loudspeakers have the same sound character?

I am building loudspeakers for 30 years now and I am still learning...

Ciao,

Bert

--

Tags:

by angeloitacare, Monday, February 12, 2007, 14:36 (6294 days ago) @ Bert

Bert

i will mantain the dimensions as close as possible to the bd15 cabinet,
meens position (port and driver),and port dimension, and cabinet volume. i hope this way the sound will not differ much from the original design.

Angelo

Tags:

by Bert @, Monday, February 12, 2007, 14:43 (6294 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Hi Angelo,

i will mantain the dimensions as close as possible to the bd15 cabinet,
meens position (port and driver),and port dimension, and cabinet volume. i
hope this way the sound will not differ much from the original design.

This is the way of thinking most people do (even speaker manufacturers!). Building boomboxes and subwoofers is not too hard, letting them make music is the tricky part...

It will sound very different. Perhaps the frequency response is the same but that is all. The signature and tone will be much different due to:

Other dimensions: always present resonances and standing waves with their own harmonics (even if round!!!!).

Wall thickness and building material: knock on wooden panels and listen to the differences between MDF (different grades), plywood (many different types of wood as layer being used), particle board (chip board), real wood, etc..

Ciao,

Bert

--

Tags:

by angeloitacare, Monday, February 12, 2007, 14:57 (6294 days ago) @ Bert

Bert

Wall thickness and building material: knock on wooden panels and listen to the differences between MDF (different grades), plywood (many different types of wood as layer being used), particle board (chip board), real wood, etc..

u put tyrofoam panels almost on all intern walls. do these not aGCulate the influence of the building material ?

Angelo

Tags:

Some final comments

by Bert @, Monday, February 12, 2007, 15:01 (6294 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Angelo,

Building speakers is not a simple task if you want to create something that sounds better than the common things found on this planet.

It is not about choosing the best parts, putting them together and expect optimal or even good sound.

Compare it with a car. Standard delivered with 100HP. Mmm, that isn't enough, you want more power. So replace the engine for a 200HP one and you're done, yes?

Wrong, the whole car needs to be redesigned to be able to take full advantage of that extra power. Same with speakers...

I want to help everybody as much as possible but I am not going to teach people how to do the things rigth by giving away all my little secrets, so please do not repeat to ask similar questions all over again. This whole thread is already filled with very usefull comments to start experimenting yourself and learn along the way.

Bert

--

Tags:

Some final comments

by angeloitacare, Monday, February 12, 2007, 15:10 (6294 days ago) @ Bert

hi Bert

i agree with you 100%. I am finalizing my drawings the next couple days, and the first pair will be ready the next view weeks. Then will'see what is coming out of them....

rds Angelo

Tags:

Some final comments from me too Angelo

by GC, Monday, February 12, 2007, 15:12 (6294 days ago) @ Bert

Hi again Angelo

As Bert mentioned it takes blood , sweat and tears to make things come through.

I will anyhow encourage you to go on with your project, you might have luck.

But if things goes wrong, please do not blame Berts components. They will not be responsible.

GC :bey:

Tags:

RSS Feed of thread