The Atmosphere of (BD-Design)

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Wednesday, March 07, 2007, 02:07 (6271 days ago)

[image]

Tags:

The Atmosphere of

by GC, Wednesday, March 07, 2007, 07:00 (6271 days ago) @ PeterSt.

Dear Peter

I caNot see your creative picture as anything else but an invitation to come to Holland.
You have framed many of my beloved symbols of an unhealthy but indeed interesting and sorrowless life. :yes:

May I first of all appologize my deletion of a topic where I felt my big ego humiliated by your teachings. I did a childish thing and it took me some time to come over it. But life is too short for my :fool: behaviours.
Once again: :sorry:

Then it would be appreciated to see your new speakers on some pics here in this tabloid medium. What about that?

You might even dare to verbaly :drool: a little about the sound.

GC

Tags:

The Atmosphere of

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Wednesday, March 07, 2007, 09:53 (6271 days ago) @ GC

:biglol::biglol::biglol::biglol::biglol::biglol::biglol::biglol::biglol::biglol::biglol:

:cry:: :dancing:

Tags:

The Atmosphere of

by GC, Wednesday, March 07, 2007, 10:16 (6271 days ago) @ PeterSt.

:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

Tags:

The Atmosphere of

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Wednesday, March 07, 2007, 13:53 (6270 days ago) @ GC

My dear friend,

To me the only reason why you have had some miserable days, is beause I caused them to you. No living person should be allowed to, but I allowed myself. Nothing but stupid, and known from spoiled boys.

This is not a forum where letters of grief, misery and apologies should be exchanged, but I think our good man Bert will allow us this time. This special case. I even hope it belongs in de BD-Design area.

Yes, by putting the photo with attributes of cigars and beer, I could hardly address anyone else but you, ... and by unknown powers it worked.

At the same time I think you allow us both to hand over this coffee as a tribute to Bert and his marvelous speakers. He deserves it to have someone like you around, and we are glad to have him around.
And I ? I deserve to get banned to this island again. I failed on self incurred probation.

But I won't go without my new speakers ! :drinks:
Peter

Tags:

The Atmosphere of

by Bert @, Wednesday, March 07, 2007, 15:43 (6270 days ago) @ PeterSt.

Dear both,

This is not a forum where letters of grief, misery and apologies should be
exchanged, but I think our good man Bert will allow us this time. This
special case. I even hope it belongs in de BD-Design area.

Always good to see happy customers so if I twist this topic like that then it is on topic... :cool:

At the same time I think you allow us both to hand over this coffee as a
tribute to Bert and his marvelous speakers. He deserves it to have someone
like you around, and we are glad to have him around.

Very much appriciated. :thankyou:

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Tags:

The Atmosphere of

by GC, Wednesday, March 07, 2007, 16:59 (6270 days ago) @ Bert

Dear both Peter & Bert (No priority in the name order)

Should any of us go to Alcatraz it will definately be together. Who can live without friends. One for all. All for one. :heart:

Nice to have this "misunderstanding" rooted out and the air cleaned.

I am happier than ever before :biglol:

Peter: I saw you master the art of photo, so when will you let us all into your new speaker universe?

Bert: Thanks again.

GC

Tags:

The Atmosphere of

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Thursday, March 08, 2007, 00:01 (6270 days ago) @ GC

Peter: I saw you master the art of photo, so when will you let us all into
your new speaker universe?

Hahaha.
No GC, this is not easy to capture them. Somewhere I heard that the best speakers shouldn't be heard. Same for amps, same for PC fans. :lol:
Anyway, so I thought to have black curtains, black cabinets, black horns. Piano Black that is. Well, as you know, black absorbs all the light, so till now they won't let themselves capture on any medium. I've heard they do produce sound though.

I now imagine to capture the sound (handy anyway), and put a photograph of that in the Showroom. Not sure yet how to do that, but I guess with a bit of anti-matter for catalysator, everything will disappear except for the sound. And, since we know the sound is coming from the speakers, I must be able to capture the countours at least.

I must stop this, before this thread is doomed to the very much and even more offtopic board after all. We must not abuse Bert's grantings.

Peter

PS: They are beautiful and newly designed by Bert. I also understand that they are the first men in (piano)black. Didn't get that confirmed yet. :satisfied:

Tags:

The Atmosphere of

by MikeH @, Sunday, March 11, 2007, 00:47 (6267 days ago) @ PeterSt.
edited by unknown, Sunday, March 11, 2007, 00:53

I now imagine to capture the sound (handy anyway), and put a photograph of
that in the Showroom. Not sure yet how to do that, but I guess with a bit
of anti-matter for catalysator, everything will disappear except for the
sound. And, since we know the sound is coming from the speakers, I must be
able to capture the countours at least.

Getting back to the Coffee. Sort of...

It is easier with water in a metal bowl, on a gloomy rainy day this is the best I could do. :blrrr:

[img]images/uploaded/image218.jpg[/img]

Tags:

The Atmosphere of

by GC, Monday, March 12, 2007, 21:21 (6265 days ago) @ MikeH
edited by GC, Monday, March 12, 2007, 21:42

It is easier with water in a metal bowl, on a gloomy rainy day this is the
best I could do. :blrrr:

[image]

With all due respect...Gentleman.

The pic is OK, but what the heck is it? Puke?

My man....

Learn it....real coffee is over Hi-Fi :lol:

With :friends: regards

GC

Tags:

The Atmosphere of

by MikeH @, Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 10:32 (6265 days ago) @ GC

My man....

Ahh, but it is real coffee! Real men only have froth on their beer. he he ha ha ho ho. (speaking of which I finally found some Hoegaarden here, more expensive than the average shiraz at this end of the world.) :-(
I'm getting too far off topic here.
Have a nice day/night Gentlemen.

Tags:

The Atmosphere of

by GC, Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 21:38 (6264 days ago) @ MikeH
edited by GC, Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 21:42

My man....

Ahh, but it is real coffee! Real men only have froth on their beer. he he
ha ha ho ho. (speaking of which I finally found some Hoegaarden here, more
expensive than the average shiraz at this end of the world.) :-(
I'm getting too far off topic here.
Have a nice day/night Gentlemen.

Mike

Your place is the center of all experiences -> Your not living at the end of this world to my knowledge. Even you have strange animals down under.

But watch up...you are soon to join the "out of nowhere topic" where a few odd's with certain taste of humor are banned to. :wink:

Hey.. Shiraz SIG 30 or (BIN 80)...very popular in this house BTW.

The very best wishes

Crocoodile GC

Tags:

RSS Feed of thread