any alternative for orphean/bd15 ? (BD-Design)

by angeloitacare, Sunday, March 11, 2007, 22:55 (6266 days ago)

hi all

as my goal is a commercial speaker wich cabinet design i showed here,( it is in production now ) i am very much thinking abought alternatives of the orphean/bd15. I think Bert's creations are well worth the money...

[censored]

... :rules:

Angelo

Tags:

any alternative for orphean/bd15 ?

by Frode, Sunday, March 11, 2007, 23:31 (6266 days ago) @ angeloitacare

I think that by changing all the drivers, you can look forward a LOT of work with crossovers and tuning to get the right sound. It will be like making a complete new speaker.

Frode

Tags:

any alternative for orphean/bd15 ?

by Rudolf150 @, Sunday, March 11, 2007, 23:43 (6266 days ago) @ Frode

I am convinced that Frode is right.

To be honest, I don't exactly know what you want to achieve.

It appears to me (I might be completely wrong here, so in that case, sorry) that you would like to build something that should compete with Bert's Orphean ?!?! :fool:

Rudolf

Tags:

Enough...

by Bert @, Monday, March 12, 2007, 00:01 (6266 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Angelo, I do not appreciate your recent posts on my forum related to this topic. I have been very helpfull to you since you bougth the Orphean but it seems that you are going your own way trying to use my ideas to compete with a similar design without using any of my products . :attention:

I am happy that you like my ideas very much though, someting must be good with it, thanks for that. :cool:

You are still welcome to visit this forum and read what is going on but you are no longer allowed to post any message and don't expect any further help from me. :secret:

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Tags:

Enough...

by fu_man @, Monday, March 12, 2007, 04:31 (6266 days ago) @ Bert

Angelo,
it's a shame we won't be reading your posts anymore... but you were well out of order with this last post??? You could not have expected any other response???

Tags:

Enough...

by GC, Monday, March 12, 2007, 07:13 (6266 days ago) @ Bert

Bert

You have a very polite way of refusing to go any further in Angelo's project.

GC

Tags:

RSS Feed of thread