RedWine Sig30 burned in already ? (BD-Design)

by angeloitacare, Monday, May 07, 2007, 18:26 (6208 days ago)
edited by angeloitacare, Monday, May 07, 2007, 20:29

Hi Bert

do u have preliminary results regarding the RedWine Sig30 ?
I will sale soon the Trend's, and will take another amp. So the Sig30 is on my wish list, but as i want to use it for bass amplification only, i consider also your BD30 amp, witch seems to do well, too.

rds Angelo

Tags:

RedWine Sig30 burned in already ?

by Bert @, Monday, May 07, 2007, 22:10 (6208 days ago) @ angeloitacare

Angelo,

do u have preliminary results regarding the RedWine Sig30 ?

Read through this topic: http://forum.bd-design.nl/index.php?id=13731

If you want good bass then the BD30 is the best choice unless you have a low sensitive subwoofer thing but then it doesn't matter what amp you use as long as it has enough power to move it.

You can also wait a bit (no need to ask about that now) for the GrazyA which will also be available as bi-amp amplifier where one part is dedicated to the bass and the other part for the rest of the frequencies...:wink:

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Tags:

RedWine Sig30 burned in already ?

by angeloitacare, Tuesday, May 08, 2007, 00:19 (6208 days ago) @ Bert
edited by angeloitacare, Tuesday, May 08, 2007, 00:29

hmmm,

that sounds interesting..... but, for my playback, i will need only a dedicated amp for the woofers, as i have the tube amp for the orpheans. I will take a decision in the near future, then. It is interesting. When i was using the T'amp , and switched to the Tube amp, the instant impression it gave that it was sounding dull. But when playing with the Tube amp for some time, and then switching to the T amp, the oposit happens, the T amp sounds too acentuated and unnatural in the high's. It seems that the ears accustom to determined sound, so listening "right", needs some experience , too, it's not just immediate impressions that are a reliable guide to get valid conclusions. The whole threads here abought T amps where very useful.

thanks Angelo

Tags:

RSS Feed of thread