Updating Showroom (BD-Design)

by Bert @, Monday, May 21, 2007, 12:03 (6194 days ago)

Hi All,

I started working on the new Website again and while making copies of the old showroom entries I just thought about their actuality.

So, for people who already have their entry in the Showroom and things have to be changed then please let me know as soon as possible so that I can change it.

For people who do not have an entry yet and would like to be present in the showroom of the new Website then please send me some nice pictures and a (short) descripton of your system so that I can add these at the same time.

Thanks,

Bert

--
BD-Design - Only the Best!

Tags:

Uploaded Website

by Bert @, Monday, May 21, 2007, 23:00 (6194 days ago) @ Bert

I just made the new Website visible to you all but most pages which are not ready are not shown. It will give you at least an idea about the new looks though...

It would be nice when you would look around a bit and report back errors or weird things worth some improvement(s). Each day one or more pages will be added, enough done for today though! :sleepy:

Here is the link: http://diy.bd-design.nl

When the new Website is completed then it will replace the old.

Bert

--

Tags:

Uploaded Website

by GC, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 00:33 (6194 days ago) @ Bert

“Sometimes I wonder what we are really doing, I now listen to almost antique designs (speakers, cabinet, amp) out of the 20ies. Why does this sound so much better than all these new 'improved' developments?”

Isn't it the bogus comment!

The Cat

Tags:

Uploaded Website

by Bert @, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 00:51 (6194 days ago) @ GC

Romy,

Why are you here at this forum? The only things so far I have seen from you is somebody trying to be funny and clever...

If you would have read a bit more then you would have seen that the article is rather old and basically outdated (as mentioned). Things change in time as people learn which does not seem to be your privilege.

Again you prove that you're not funny, not clever and not contributing anything to make the audioworld any better. You do the same things you accuse people from so please, stay away from here and see a schrink to talk about your frustations.

Bert

--

Tags:

Uploaded Website

by angeloitacare, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 01:30 (6194 days ago) @ Bert
edited by angeloitacare, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 01:36

hi Bert

i can just applause to your reply. I ask myself what the heck does Romy think to gain , insulting and offending people of the Audio world ?

Angelo

Tags:

Uploaded Website

by GC, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 03:57 (6194 days ago) @ Bert

Perhaps in order to be considered funny and clever I need to blow you horn and the rest folks at your site do. Ironically I did not say that you are boring and stupid, I juts quoted what you said. It is funny that it twisted your sick reaction. Probably it is not accident, don’t you think so? Anyhow, I care less about the audioworld, I am not you and I nether milk nor sheared it.

Romy the Cat

Tags:

Uploaded Website

by Bert @, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 09:15 (6193 days ago) @ GC

Perhaps in order to be considered funny and clever I need to blow you horn
and the rest folks at your site do. Ironically I did not say that you are
boring and stupid, I juts quoted what you said. It is funny that it
twisted your sick reaction. Probably it is not accident, don’t you think
so? Anyhow, I care less about the audioworld, I am not you and I nether
milk nor sheared it.

Reading reactions from you just like the one here is what probably is triggering "twisted" reactions towards you all the time. Even if you meant well, somehow your attitude is way too much related to somebody who thinks that he knows it all so well and that the rest of the world only exist of stupid people.

In order to communicate with us stupid people you should "lower" yourself to our level first and if you can't do that then you will never be welcome anywhere.

I almost feel sorry for you.

Bert

--

Tags:

Uploaded Website

by leifchristensen @, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 09:20 (6193 days ago) @ Bert

what Bert describe about RTC comments is exactly how I felt about his remarks/advice in the "down under sub" thread:
I had to educate myself ...bla bla bla You will realise when you come to my level of knowledge etc.
BS!
IMO

Best
Leif

Tags:

Uploaded Website

by Ivo, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 09:49 (6193 days ago) @ leifchristensen

Hi,

I had some run-ins with Romy in the past. He feels a need to be responded to. If you don't, he runs away. There's the solution to Romy, just ignore.

Greets,
Ivo

Tags:

Uploaded Website

by GC, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 13:06 (6193 days ago) @ Bert

I think there is a deference between you proposing that your have evolved from the quoted above comments and consider them outdated and your trying to discover the psychicological and behavioral discrepancies in me. In first case you sound like a reasonable person with understandable position who cares about subject. In the second case you sound like a frighten fool who wiling to do anything in order to preserve own primitive agenda. It is your chose and you have demonstrated it. I think you well deserve the Morons who you are sheparding at your site.

Good luck,
Romy the Cat

Tags:

Uploaded Website [edited]

by Bert @, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 13:21 (6193 days ago) @ GC

Good luck,

Same to you.

People not showing any respect towards other people are not welcome to this forum and therefore you are not allowed to post any message until you have prooved (elsewhere) that you can behave as normal human.

Bert

--

Tags:

Uploaded Website

by leifchristensen @, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 13:33 (6193 days ago) @ Bert

Good ; he´s got his own pages where he constantly harasses people, calling them morons, lab rats, audio idiots etc.
No big loss!
IMO
Best
Leif

Tags:

Banned?

by mats @, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 13:38 (6193 days ago) @ Bert

That is a strong word, especially from Holland, one of the most open and welcoming nations in the world. I just saw the quite remarkable Dutch film The Black Book. It does suggest the importance of maintaining an open mind, even in the face of attack and opression. Also how noone is excempt from the darkness.

As for my own feelings on Bert's contribution, they have been posted in the Showroom for several years.

Peace,

Mats

Tags:

Banned?

by Bert @, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 13:49 (6193 days ago) @ mats

Hi Mats,

That is a strong word, especially from Holland, one of the most open and
welcoming nations in the world. I just saw the quite remarkable Dutch
film The Black Book. It does suggest the importance of maintaining an
open mind, even in the face of attack and opression. Also how noone is
excempt from the darkness.

You are absolutely rigth, I will change the word to something more friendly... :wink:

This does not mean that RTC is welcome to post any more messages here, he had several changes to act more respectful towards other people. We do not want to have "dictators" around mostly trying to shut down open minded people.

Bert

--

Tags:

Uploaded Website

by electrosound, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 13:05 (6193 days ago) @ Bert

[image]

I get this error, I'm using firefox, with Internet Explorer no problem

greetzz, Marco

Tags:

Uploaded Website

by Bert @, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 13:19 (6193 days ago) @ electrosound

Hi Marco,

Thanks, that error is only showing that the currency converting server (for the on-line shop) can't connect at that time. Should be okay the next time you load the website. It does not harm the site, the only thing is that is doesn't show the available currencies if you want to check the prices in currencies other than Euro's.

It should not appear directly though, why bothering people with a message if they do not want to see other currencies in the first place!

Bert

--

Tags:

Updating Showroom

by madprofessor ⌂, 27777 Ganderkesee, Germany, Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 22:10 (6193 days ago) @ Bert

Hallo Bert!
I think the first necessary reply to Your upgrade of the showroom is, that I like it! Seeing what other people do, which equipment they use, gives me sometimes very good ideas, how to improve my own rig! Even "outdated or old entrys" can be very helpfull. Continue that way!
Best regards
Stephan

Tags:

Updating Showroom

by JAM @, Wednesday, May 23, 2007, 13:31 (6192 days ago) @ madprofessor

I absolutely subscribe to "Madprofessor"'s comments on the Showroom; bas(s)ically most audio people are eager for news and information and like to read and look at anything and everything related to our hobby, regardless of wether it is about something we have owned in the past, what we have right now or something we would like to have in the future!

Also, it is of great interest to see what others have as regards to equippment, technical solutions, interiors etc. etc. regardless of wether we look upon them as "competitors" (and I know some people who do just that) or fellow audio friends. There are so many ideas to share and so much to learn...

Tags:

RSS Feed of thread