Keeping promisses and me...? (BD-Design)

by GC, Tuesday, May 15, 2007, 05:42 (6200 days ago) @ Ivo
edited by GC, Tuesday, May 15, 2007, 11:52

Ah... So that's where Bert went... :grin:

He he...

I "heard" he was around this neighbourhood together with a certain angel who's player is just around the corner to be useful to most. :pleasantry:

Ah...but Ivo. The guys have much more in their sleeves than one could think of.
They are full of secrets. Serious guys.
It is not only about HW and SW.......it is the "quality" of these sleeve things which is breathtaking and which are in the period of beeing tested off in different environments.

And I can tell you one thing:

It is of another world. A complete redefinition of what future references could be about.

At least I saw no reviews describing the things these combies are capable of and what they do to your listening room and yourself for that sake.

I should say that the proofs shown here is something I didn't knew excisted at all, and that I only had a dream about could they could excist as no one ever did it before.

I might talk in rittles, but better let themselves expose what it is all about when they feel ready.

My mission in this thread is merely to advice no one to start spending money and time for hopeful up-grades, as that would be a complete waste.

It is soon enough ready for anyone to be experienced.

But there is enough to do for all of us. The HW's covers from plug and play speakers and DIY, amps, to some challenges for exercising your computer skills. :grin:

IS THAT NEW? NO MAYBE NOT. BUT THE SECRETS HERE REACH FAR BEYON WHAT CAN NORMALLY BE ACHEIVED AND CHANGE THINGS IN YOUR ROOM WHICH IS HARD TO BELEIVE UNTIL YOU HEARD IT BY YOUR OWN SELF.

I AT LEAST HAVE SOMETHING TO UNDERSTAND AS I SIMPLY DIDN'T HAVE AND STILL DON'T HAVE A CLEAR DEFINITION OF HOW IT HAPPENS AND WHY.

GC :cool:

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread