help me, to help you.. (Off Topic)

by fu_man @, Friday, May 19, 2006, 11:13 (6552 days ago) @ Bert

Hi Bert,

Bert wrote: People should buy more from me to speed things up...

so... when will we have the price for the Orphean? I have for many years wished i could buy an Oris system. I had given up and figured that the Quasar might be a good second choice. But if i can't have white bass drivers ( :wink: ) and if the Orphean might be more affordable...OMG might it finally be within my reach? Okay I know I am being impatient, but am i right that the compression drivers for the new 250 are much cheaper than the Lowther and AER drivers, yet this system is giving you the joy? If the 250 horn is the same price as the other horns and the driver is cheaper - what of the other components that will make up the Orphean? Am I missing something here? A new product can't be cheaper than previous models!?!

Our exchange rate on the other side of the world here is slipping quick against the Euro... the anticipation is killing me.

Oh, and by the way:

I am a designer, but I'm not a "real DIY-er"... if i were i would probably be one of those guys asking you heaps of questions with no intention of ever buying any of your products.:wink: truth is, if i buy a DIY kit I'll have to find someone to do at least the electronic work for me... i hardy know which is the hot end of a soldering iron. I'm only looking at DIY to reduce costs, not the least being shipping a huge wooden box to the opposite side of the world.

it's all very exciting...fingers crossed.

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread