The biggest ever project in my life (Off Topic)

by GC, Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 07:50 (5937 days ago)

Dear forum...

I'm a little excited for the moment as the first drafts are made for my future, until now, biggest audio project: My new listening room.

My wife and I will move from Belgrade to the hills of Fruska Gora near the city of Novi Sad and as we most likely have the opportunity to built a complete new residence, I shall have a chance to design the ideal listening room.

The room will basically be between 80 - 100 m2 and some ingeneers are now to deside for the ratio between depth, wide and height.

There are many approaches here, one of them being this one:

http://www.akustiksystem.de/

who shall be of help tweaking the room it self.

Furthermore there a several programs avaiable to define the ratios to optimum. This is due to eternal discussions. Some claims the Golden Ratio should be applied, and there are those who says it's not at all about that...?

Never the less I shall meet Rainer Weber at the Munich Audio Festival, who is a well reputed studio designer. He and his team will come to Serbia to build up the reflection/absorber design once the room is ready.

As you may learn, I already decided for the company and the team to do it, but I am very open to your comments and experiences.

GC

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread