Some more... (BD-Design)

by Tom Russell @, Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 13:33 (5903 days ago) @ Bert

Bert....and PeterSt

I appreciate your help. No wonder that I couldn't easily remove the rear plate. The front of the back chamber does not come away from the horn very easily! One way or another, I will get it apart.

I did need to know what was going on. This has gone from bad to worse. I don't see any way this can work out. There is little, if any, value to what I have. I was hoping that I could get this together in some manner - but - it is apparent that in order to get this going, I will essentially have to buy a new pair of Orpheans. Nothing wrong with new Orpheans, mind you, but buying a new pair of Orpheans is not something I have in the budget at this time. Actually, the budget is used up in this one horn. With the price of what I would need being pretty much equal to the cost of a new pair, this would make fixing what I have need to be it's own independant buying decision, just like starting all over and buying a new pair from scratch. It's just another dream purchase at this point. I am doing all I can to resist taking a sledge hammer to it. I have time to decide; the dumpster guys come on Thursday.

And, yes, as what I received has no value, naturally, I paid too much.:yahoo:

Thanks again

Tom

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread