Nothing will be changed... (BD-Design)

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Wednesday, March 07, 2007, 13:00 (6270 days ago) @ Bert

Hi Bert,

I do not feel the need to change anything to the filter.

Okay. No problem for me, and just theory anyway (*and* not meant for me myself :cool:).

Another fact is, that each time I leave something out to briefen my lengthy posts a bit, there's always someone like you seeing what I left out. So here goes afterall :

The amplification
of the room is NOT about standing waves, these are extra on top of that at
certain frequencies.

Firstly, this is what I made of it :

(yea yea, another e p i s o d e of the standing waves. Sorry).

Can't help it that your swear filter made that unreadable. Anyway, an "e p i s o d e" is different from repeating once more, because I really meant the other chapter, in the same area though;

The standing waves have long gone in my room. Even the current fuzzyness of the USB connection, I do not count to the standing waves phenomenon (but it's close I think). No, instead this must be about individual waves being more tight, and with "individual waves" I mean the in fact individual notes of whatever instrument is playing right beside another instrument (bass area).

[and right here I again scratched another page about theories in fact explaining what I mean :satisfied:]

Peter

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread