Nothing will be changed... (BD-Design)

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Wednesday, March 07, 2007, 13:22 (6270 days ago) @ Bert

Bert, again,

If you are talking about me then you do/should know that I listen to the
whole picture as a result. And that is not about taste or being
subjective...

Hahaha. Coincidentally I didn't say you were the one being subjective. However, I pointed out how to approach this in absolute means, and now you disagree with the results. IMHO there is only one way to decently fight this :

Tell me where the theory of feeling bass waves being better than hearing them fails. In the given situation of course.

In the end, I don't urge for an answer, and also this isn't a debate (it wasn't, so it stil isn't). As long as you don't read in all that you are the subjective person (which I don't intend to), everything is okay I think. However, now you must wonder what's going on *then*.
So please understand what I did with all that :

what you perceive could be correct (in it not being compeletely right), and the explanation for that might be a now too steeply rolling off filter.

Now do NOT read *that* as a personal attack to your filter. Because remember, I do not "complain" ... you do. So this is helping you with getting your perceivement better (why ? well, because you are the more experienced), OR let's try to pinpoint what the player is doing wrong.

In the very end it is about getting it better again, with the means we have or can think of.

Might you even think of getting offended, you know me too; I wouldn't dare to even think of getting you close to that. :no:

Peter

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread