goodsoundclub diy hornspeaker forum (Off Topic)

by angeloitacare, Sunday, September 17, 2006, 03:23 (6431 days ago)

hi bert

i dont know if u know romy the cat, its a guy with a diy horn speaker forum, he is from Boston. I found his site very informative, for who wants to have a look

http://www.goodsoundclub.com/

btw, i asked hime what he thinks abought bms drivers

his answer was very amusing :

“Hm, the BMS drivers? Unfortunately they have very narrow margin of application. The BMS drivers are nice if you build a sound reinforcement system that would be placed in a truck that blasts drams during those gays pride parades. The BMS drivers are good in Jewish weeding when father of the bride invited too many dentists and he wants that everyone at the table #126 hear his toasts. The BMS drivers are good for Ohio audio installations where the system owners use the dB of their playback to slaughter chickens, pigs, horses and visiting libertarians. They are also very useful in demolition landscaping as they make any living subject to fade. Unfortunately the BMS drivers completely are not useful for sound as they pump pressure instead of the content, and it is no surprise why they are being used in today’s White House pressroom. BMS drivers have complete disregard to the tonal aspect of sound reproduction and they are a direct compromise of …anything. Yes, the BMS drivers are great to start at AA.”

Anyhow, prefabs you will be more lucky with BMS, I was not….

regards Angelo

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread