Positive experiences with Class D (Off Topic)

by GC, Thursday, February 15, 2007, 22:19 (6280 days ago) @ PeterSt.
edited by GC, Thursday, February 15, 2007, 23:39

:drinks: again my "deer"est :friends: ?

Ok I'll give you a break all patience viewers. (Not you Peter) We shall se each other in the "trash bin" topic. The "bin" that tie us so close together.
:satisfied:

Bert caNot do anything but leaving us a topic by our own where viewers are banned except us of course and except those who bought 500 bucks pass-words.
Bert will then have time to finalise my super-duper-laptop-XP-Vista-HDD-500GB-GC-high-end-player-with-FunnyFace-device-for-my-too-old-dac-to-TVC-to-d-amp-to-e-radiator-to-Swing-bath-tub systems. Pick-up in april u-know.

I shal stay 8th-9th and 10th of April in Veldenbos Hotel, Nunspeet. A place most aliens stays with Rhodium and Plutonium remains in their blood and who were beamed down into this trash-bin world concerned about sound. You're warned now.
Where I originaly came from, we were working with Q-class amps. Amps that does'nt even contain components, but merely were empty boxes coming for 999,- our money. Reason: We were born deaf, but as good aliens we all were, I participateted in a NGO who's aim was to understand what was going on in Holland, Earth.
I'm still not quite sure, and they urge me to conclude back home.

Did Hypex say anything about when they could bring a sample of the new amps? (Or is the question too serious for this topic?) :grazy:

GC

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread