BD-30 as fullrange alternative (BD-Design)

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Friday, February 16, 2007, 16:56 (6289 days ago) @ Bert
edited by unknown, Friday, February 16, 2007, 17:04

I will ignore Peter's message this time, he never was open to try the
BD30's because he does not understand the used principle and for that
matter, he never heard them as they are from nature.

Another easy non-answer Bert.
You just ignore my valid questions, which leaves me with thinking the above just *is* your commercial answer.

I can't help it that I ask myself things others do not.

he never was open to try the BD30's

You start to talk rubbish as well, unless you want to say something different. What do you mean "try" ? did I close my ears al the time listening to hem, or what *do* you mean ?
Do I need to listen to them through a virtual amp ? namely the one we are looking after at this moment ? Are you possibly suggesting that I had to move one of my amps out of the way in order to replace it with the BD30 with the suggestion that should be better ?!! COME ON. You did not.
As I said : it was never a subject.

because he does not understand the used principle

So I am not allowed to read litterally, right ?

I just asked for that, suggested something ... did not get an answer.
You bet if I don't understand the principle, you didn't explain very well.
But I now your ever answer my Bert : the mid/high amp acts as a pre-amp.
So much for principles ... so all is clear now. NOT.

[...] it was designed for optimal bass performance

Is that the reason why I shouldn't question it ?
Is it therewith the best there is ?

You are avoiding the subject.
Peter

Edit : thanks anyway for your just posted link : http://forum.bd-design.nl/index.php?id=12816 which I'm afraid is unrelated to the subject here. That is, I must derive from your "because he doesn't understand the principle" that this is the explanation needed.
Stangely enough, for principles I understood this long ago (already because it's "logic").
It does NOT tell by any word why the sound (quality) of the "main amp" determines that of the bass amp (hence -speaker) (and I understand the principle of a pre-amp (to a certian extend) determining the sound of a main amp.

If you can't answer this question, or say that was a mistake (you said it well over 10 times responding to my questions about it), I hereby officially declare this as non-sense.
Or a commercial for the BD30, if you like. You may choose.

With love,
Peter
:friends:

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread