BD-30 as fullrange alternative (BD-Design)

by PeterSt. ⌂ @, Netherlands, Friday, February 16, 2007, 20:40 (6289 days ago) @ Bert

Dear Bert,

Thank you very very much. We are on par again.
And as we know, we always are.

Now with the assumption the BD30 lets true whatever its fed with, the first to do is use the BD30 as main amps. I say it again : I never, really never in the slightest piece of my mind heard anything wrong from the lower regions. And you know me, I don't say this to suit you; I said it earlier in this thread already. And I am honest, as always.

Now from off this status, there is NO REASON to explore anything else than the BD 30 first. :grazy::grazy:

With all completed finished systems and all completed DIY packages offered
the BD30 is always part of the package because then all should work
optimally when connected or built together.

Of course Bert. That's why I brought up the subject of the subwoofers.
No need to explain, and no need to doubt. But you also didn't go against my wishes not to want a BD30, which probably is the first of such wish you received. Again, this is about respect ...
By now -obviously (haha)- I will reset my mind on this subject.
I say it again, we just never talked about it like in this thread, and for Giulio : thanks for contributing. And, ... if I only had the chance to be ignorant on this subject ... but this is what happens when people respect eachother, I guess ... :blush:

And for some the price is too high, not for the quality they will get but
simply because there are cheaper things around which migth do just as well
in their minds. I have used many different amps for the bass and among
those, the BD30 is still the most accurate one.

Well, as long as you don't think I did it for the price, things can workout optimal here too. That is, I didn't ask for anything (but saving on the BD30's in general) and at this moment only you know the difference ...

True, I did not do that (again, as explained in my reply to Leif), never
thought about that at all! Sometimes things to try are so obvious that it
is overlooked...

Now we're talking ! and so much recognizeable !!
Here another example of me talking to much around a subject, just to prove the importance of a subject :
Last time at my place, nothing sounded right. Not even GC-XP. What did I find the nest day ? (because of the necessity to find the culprit) ... all sounds and everything were activated in my system because of the two weeks earlier attempts to record back the bitperfectness of Vista (Hi Klaus !). Just "forgot" to set that back.
Btw, this made me think that GC should prevent from those wrong settings, which can be done I think.

Hah, more things to explore! :cool:

You really are a pal Bert. :clapping:
Peter

Tags:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread